The Society for Integrative Oncology cordially invites you to join a creative consortium of dedicated oncology professionals by becoming a member of SIO.
As a member, you will join colleagues with passionate concern for optimal delivery of comprehensive cancer treatment, research, and education in an exciting new venture. A growing organization, SIO offers a dynamic forum for developmental innovation and professional growth.
Benefits of SIO Membership:
- Reduced registration fees for SIO's annual international conference (FREE registration for 2020 SIO virtual conference)
- Free access, to SIO monthly member webinars and group discussions on practical and cutting edge issues in integrative oncology
- Opportunity to participate and gain leadership experience in SIO special interest groups, committees and task forces and interact with colleagues in developing resources in areas such as Research, Clinical Practice, Membership Development, Conference Planning, Communications, Patient Advocacy, Clinical Guidelines, Yoga, Acupuncture, Pediatrics, Integrative Oncology Program Managers
- Opportunity to join the Board of Trustees and have input on the future of the field.
- Chance to participate in our Global Ambassadors integrative oncology program
- Advance alerts of podcast episodes, Integrative Oncology Talk
- Monthly membership newsletters to your inbox
- Access to Natural Medicines database (professional version value: $177/year)
- Access to the SIO members directory
- Monthly notification of new integrative oncology research findings and topical research blogs
- Expanded access to conference videos and abstracts
- Networking in an interdisciplinary setting with health care providers and patient advocates worldwide, in the global premier evidence-based integrative oncology society
A new membership level has been created for members from countries identified as low to lower-middle income per capita income. Please check the list of countries.
Membership level is based on highest academic degree.