The Society for Integrative Oncology cordially invites you to join a creative consortium of dedicated oncology professionals by becoming a member of SIO.
As a member, you will join colleagues with passionate concern for optimal delivery of comprehensive cancer treatment, research, and education in an exciting new venture. A growing organization, SIO offers a dynamic forum for developmental innovation and professional growth.
Benefits of SIO Membership:
- Reduced registration fees for SIO's international conference
- Access, at no charge, to SIO webinars and videos on practical and cutting edge issues in integrative oncology
- Opportunity to participate in SIO committees and task forces and interact with colleagues in developing resources in such areas as Research, Clinical Practice, Education, and Patient Advocacy, and gain leadership roles
- Access to Natural Medicines database and other resources
- E-alerts, SIO member directory, and other publications
- Advance notification of integrative oncology research findings
- Expanded access to conference videos and abstracts
- Networking in an interdisciplinary setting with health care providers and patient advocates worldwide, dedicated to integrative oncology
- Access to ONCOLOGY, SIO affiliated journal, and CancerNetwork.com
A new membership level has been created for members from countries identified as low to lower-middle income per capita income. Please check the list of countries by clicking here.
Membership level is based on highest academic degree.