ASCO Annual Meeting McCormick Place, Chicago, IL
Unite and Conquer: Accelerating Progress Together
May 29 – June 2, 2020 | Chicago, IL | #ASCO20
Spanning all oncology disciplines, professions, and interests, the ASCO Annual Meeting is the must-attend conference for the latest in global cancer care. This premier forum will feature multidisciplinary perspectives, evidence-based education with highly interactive sessions, and opportunities to network with the “who’s who” of the oncology community. This is the place for you and your research to be.
- Join your colleagues and showcase your findings at the world’s premier oncology event.
- Review abstract submission categories, guidelines, and policies and prepare your research for submission.
- Save time and ensure accuracy of disclosures by using ASCO’s COI disclosure management system
- Please note: All abstract submissions require an ASCO member to sponsor. Consider joining ASCO to submit and sponsor your own submission.
ASCO will have several programs for patient advocates offered at the Annual Meeting, including:
- Discounted registration rate
- Complimentary exhibit space
- Discounted exhibit space
- Patient advocate scholarships
- Networking and educational opportunities
The application for the ASCO-Sponsored Patient Advocacy Booth is now posted for review on Cancer.Net. Applications will be accepted Monday, January 27 at 12 PM (EST) until Friday, January 31 at 12 PM (EST).
Additionally, the application for the 2020 Conquer Cancer Patient Advocate Scholarship Program is now posted for review on Cancer.Net. Applications will be accepted Monday, March 2 at 12 PM (EST) until Friday, March 13 at 12 PM (EST).
Please be sure to share this information with colleagues who may be involved in planning your organization's participation in the ASCO Annual Meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (571) 483-1426.